At Simple Upgrade Judson Forks, CEO and Chief Technician, goes the extra mile to find affordable, convenient solutions to make sure your computer remains robust, reliable and safe from roaming rascals (virtual virus victimizers).
You may need us when you've been hacked. Here are the common symptoms of a hacked (sabotaged) computer:
• Your computer becomes sluggish because the memory is being taken up by large unauthorized files
• Unwanted pop-ups appear
• Your cursor starts moving on its own
• You noticed unauthorized software
• Browser changes (a new toolbar homepage you didn't ask for, searches that lead to advertisement websites instead of the result you sought)
• Changed Passwords and settings. (If this happens, immediately start your computer in Safe Mode and access the administrative options to reset your password.)
• Changed desktop, pictures and files (These may be rearranged or completely absent after a hacking incident.)
• Unauthorized new software. (Tricky to locate. Judson knows just where to look.)
If you've noticed any of the above symptoms, call Judson at right away before viruses, malware and/or spyware can cause you extensive grief up to and including identity theft and the complete loss of every file and photo that exists on your computer. Here's the number: (253) 250.9413!
Judson will respond to your home or business or access your PC remotely if that's possible.
At Simple Upgrade, rates for everyone are reasonable. Military and Senior discounts are available, too.
* Basic hourly rate: $60.00
* Travel fee: $10 - Up to 30 miles; $20 - Up to 40 miles
* $10 off first hour for Military & Seniors
Judson has access to the best cutting-edge software on the market and the knowledge and experience to protect your computer from every “hack attack” that can alter its performance and security.
Judson will upgrade your computer to help it work as well as the day you brought it home and fired it up. Judson will delete all unwanted components, restore your data, and install top-of-the-line software to protect your PC.
Here, EDUCATION and PREVENTION are paramount principles. Whenever a problem is fixed, Judson explains how it could have happened and how to keep it from happening again.
Judson GUARANTEES his work as long as customers follow his instructions and apply the knowledge he shares.
So why spend more for a new computer? All you may need is aSimple Upgrade. Call today to let Judson check out your system. He can let you know your best course of action.